31/05/2016: This day marked the date when the third report on the outcome-oriented impact assessment (WFA Bericht) was submitted to the National Council . The report is a summary of the results of the internal evaluations carried out by the ministries and other supreme organs. It is compiled by the Federal Performance Management Office, which is part of the Federal Chancellery. The report includes evaluations of 48 projects, which were carried out by the respective budgetary bodies. The following six projects were deemed to have had a significant impact on the dimension of “Equality of women and men”:
- Contract by the labour market service (Federal Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Consumer Protection)
- Procurement of vaccines for the public pediatric vaccination concept (Federal Ministry of Health)
- Promoting career opportunities of women in the workplace through advice, education and training” (Federal Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Consumer Protection)
- Promotion of vocational tertiary education (Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy)
- Non-profit staff leasing (Federal Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Consumer Protection)
- “Drahtwurm” project categorised as a de minimis subsidy (Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water)
Leave a reply by using the form below. If you cannot access the comment section, please send us your statement by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org!